We are there for your child and you
Our work has one clear focus: your child's individual needs. In order for us to support your child's development in the best possible way, we employ people with different educational training backgrounds. They all attend regular further training courses, which enable them to bring new ideas and proposals to their daily work - ideas that will also benefit your child!
Joined The Butterfly House in March 2012
Overseeing the day to day running of the nursery.
- Level 5 Diploma In Leadership for Children & Young People's Workforce.
- CACHE Level 3 NVQ in Early Years Care and Education
- Paediatric First Aid
- Epi Pen Trained
- Child Protection Designated Person
- Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo)
- Equalities Named Co-ordinator (ENCo)